The UK Clinical Research Facilities 15th Annual Conference is coming to Nottingham this June.
This year’s conference is taking place between 27th and 28th June at De Vere East Midland Conference Centre and the title and theme for the conference will be “Curing the “incurable”. Interdisciplinary approaches to research”.
The conference will be hosted by Nottingham Clinical Research Facility, which has a unique hub and spoke model operating a network of facilities across two campuses, with easy access to medical expertise across a multi-site hospital.
Confirmed speakers at the Conference include:
- Dr Louise Wood, Director of Science, Research and Evidence, Department of Health and Social Care
- Simon Denegri, NIHR Director for Patients, Carers and the Public
- Professor Paul Dimitri, CRN Children’s Speciality Lead and Director of Research and Innovation at Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Ian Macdonald, Professor of Metabolic Physiology at the University of Nottingham
- Dr Gisli Jenkins, Professor of Experimental Medicine at University of Nottingham
To find out more and register for the conference please visit their official website.
Posted on 08 March 2019