Confetti, a creative hub part of Nottingham Trent University, has been at the forefront of creative technology education in the UK for over 25 years.
Coming autumn 2021, Confetti X is their unique take on a cutting edge esports complex, that brings together years of expertise in live events, content creation, streaming and competitive gaming.
With a typically ambitious vision, the 14,000 sqft Confetti X complex will play host to professional and amateur esports events, provide coaching sessions for teams, and also offer regular product launches and masterclass events throughout the year.
Confetti X will deliver an extensive list of facilities for event organisers and delegates upon the venue’s completion, including:
• 100-seater 4,000 sqft multi-event esports venue and content studio
• Fully flexible competition space for all game formats
• Full moving head lighting rig
• 4k broadcast and content creation infrastructure
• Virtual live productions with Unreal Engine
• 10m x 4m 4k LED video wall with LED wings
• VIP areas with hospitality service
• Fully integrated AV distribution networks across all facilities
• Multiple redundant ISP connections at multi-gigabit speeds
• Fully redundant network infrastructure
• 9,000 sqft production and social spaces
• Main audience lounge and secondary tournament venue
• High spec broadcast gallery including full audio and vision mixing, motion graphics, lighting and virtual environment control
• Team warm-up facilities
• Training suites with individual streaming stations
• Multiple shoutcaster and Analyst rooms
• Green screen studio for virtual sets
For more information about the facility and the latest advice on virtual, hybrid and physical events post-recovery please contact the Meet in Nottingham team.
Posted on 12 April 2021