Hybrid Event Solutions UK is a new initiative created by the eight English Core Cities; Birmingham and West Midlands, Bristol, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, NewcastleGateshead, Nottingham and Sheffield to support you in booking Covid-secure venues in multiple locations across the UK.
HESUK will allow delegates to attend the same national event at different Covid-secure venues within regional hubs, enabling delegates to network and meet those within their field. Through live-streaming technology, each hub can be linked together, so speakers and contributors can be in different cities whilst still attending the same event and any delegates who can’t attend in-person will still be able to experience the event in a virtual way.
Our service is totally free of charge and aimed to fill you, your delegates and speakers with the confidence to come together to meet, learn and network safely whilst adhering to national guidance across the new tier regulations.
You will have one point of contact throughout the venue-finding and organisation of your conference until contracts are signed with your chosen venues. Our network of in-destination experts will pull together suitable Covid-secure venues all registered with the ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry standard from Visit Britain and the necessary technology to ensure a truly memorable hybrid conference.
- Impartial venue location and planning across the UK
- Covid-secure venues with the ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry standard
- Connections with expert suppliers experienced in the planning and execution of hybrid events
- Sourcing hotel accommodation
- An online accommodation booking facility for delegates
- Event marketing, social media and PR support
- Expert destination knowledge
- One dedicated co-ordinator
- Delegate welcome and information
- Site visits